• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How long till we start this back up??

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Exams finish at the end of April. This will be starting shortly after :D

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
im in although i may be out of town for the next couple weeks.(cross fingers and pray it was A.F. joke)will know more in a couple days but please sign me upif i miss sign ins.

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
I hear ya Silver. One month (7 finals) to go and my MP-001 and I will be out in full force boo-ya. I am looking forward to this again this year.

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
My course opened today in MPLS. Looks like I'll be having a "Sunday round" from now until Halloween, maybe Thanksgiving. :usflag:

I plan on not being an anchor this year. I plan on starting horribly and hopefully getting progressively better. Ah, such is the nature of swing, and equipment, changes.

The best made plans of mice and men oft go awry.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Everyone...

(A) Pick a start date for this thing.

(B) PM me your details if you want to participate. (Even if you played last year, PM me. No PM, no play. :D)

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
I give it a start date anytime after April 27...for my personal ability to start participation.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
If you didn't play last year, username, password and the team you'll be playing for (US or ROTW).

If you played last year, just voice your reparticipation. Username and password will carry over.

If you played last year and don't PM interest, your details will go into the bunker. lol

Thanks.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
bdcrowe said:
If you didn't play last year, username, password and the team you'll be playing for (US or ROTW).
Do you take into consideration handicap and course slopes. If not, I may want to play for the ROTW out of fairness to the US team.:)

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
I'm sure someone has said this already, but I can't find it. For the points system, is that your nett score? (If you get a stroke at a hole, the points are calculated with the stroke taken off etc.)

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Scotty01292 said:
I'm sure someone has said this already, but I can't find it. For the points system, is that your nett score? (If you get a stroke at a hole, the points are calculated with the stroke taken off etc.)
http://www.shottalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=811

Ignore the part about emailing me. That box has become a spam bucket that I no longer check. IM me your interest. Everything else is pretty much there.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
FKA Pa Jayhawk said:
Do you take into consideration handicap and course slopes. If not, I may want to play for the ROTW out of fairness to the US team.:)

Every time you post a score, you use slope and rating. So it evens out.

Don't worry, the US team won't notice. When you're on the bottom, you can only go up, right?

:ukflag: :canadafla :sc: :mgw:

R35

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I will give it a shot this year. When it is all said and done you will probably be nameing an award after me. The "ualtim anchor" award, awarded to the individual who sank their team to the bottom the fastest. :D I will be playing for the US, but will probably be accused of being a ROTW spy at some point :D.

ti woo

Sep 8, 2005
password is that the one i use to get on this site or one that
i need to make up for this tournament?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
ualtim said:
I will give it a shot this year. When it is all said and done you will probably be nameing an award after me. The "ualtim anchor" award, awarded to the individual who sank their team to the bottom the fastest. :D I will be playing for the US, but will probably be accused of being a ROTW spy at some point :D.

Thanks for the kudos, but we don't need you.

Unless Silver and Mahall sign up again....:D

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online