• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How to crash a website in one easy step...

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I like it!

We have Boston to thank for many great things that have influenced our legal system. I also here it is beautiful up there.

You have come a long way from wanting to have it slide into the center of the earth a few weeks ago. Have you been hanging out with Phelps? :laugh:

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
I think I have seen that movie/TV show but I can not think of the name. European blonde bombshell correct? The "Aiwick" sounds very familiar.

You will have to work a bit harder though, not cute enough to cause enough pain when you use it. :D

Of course, you could always just call him "Air Wick" :laugh:

Believe it or not, I haven't forgotten this, Tim. Madeline Kahn, in Blazing Saddles.

If you can get past Barbara Streisand, she was hysterical as Eunice in What's Up Doc? One of the funniest closing lines ever:

Ryan O"Neal: Loves means never having to say you're sorry.
Barbra Streisand: That's the biggest bunch of cr*p I ever heard. [or similar]

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Believe it or not, I haven't forgotten this, Tim. Madeline Kahn, in Blazing Saddles.

Nope, that was not the one I was thinking of. Similar, but different.

So, you have been watching AMC this weekend Claire?

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Nope, that was not the one I was thinking of. Similar, but different.

So, you have been watching AMC this weekend Claire?

Nah, just asked someone named Eric. I figured anyone who has ever gone to junior high or middle school has heard every potential nickname variant out there.

Count yoiurself lucky that you predated Timmy Turner. And probably too young for Lassie jokes as well.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Nah, just asked someone named Eric. I figured anyone who has ever gone to junior high or middle school has heard every potential nickname variant out there.

Count yoiurself lucky that you predated Timmy Turner. And probably too young for Lassie jokes as well.

"Whats that girl? Timmy fell down the well?" :laugh:

Yeah, just young enough that Lassie wasn't in prime time and cable didn't exist so you didn't get barraged with syndicated re-runs.

Flipper was still on TV, though. He sounded an aweful lot like Mr. Gopher in Caddie Shack. :D

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
"Whats that girl? Timmy fell down the well?" :laugh:

Yeah, just young enough that Lassie wasn't in prime time and cable didn't exist so you didn't get barraged with syndicated re-runs.

Flipper was still on TV, though. He sounded an aweful lot like Mr. Gopher in Caddie Shack. :D

Two words for you: Gilbert O'Sullivan. It still sends me screaming from the room.
awww.steeleraddicts.com_forum_images_smilies_ahh.gif

Why am I handing you the weapon? And what are you doing up so early?

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Took a beating yesterday, today looks better.

You've had me noodling about this. You'd explained the UAL part of your name & we know you're not there. So now I'm worried that you're an air traffic controller or something, hanging out here instead of keeping planes from crashing into each other. :wow: Tell me I'm way off base.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
You've had me noodling about this. You'd explained the UAL part of your name & we know you're not there. So now I'm worried that you're an air traffic controller or something, hanging out here instead of keeping planes from crashing into each other. :wow: Tell me I'm way off base.

Nope not an ATC controller, I was too old when UAL started its dive otherwise I would have been there in a heartbeat. Besides, most ATC Controllers have a lot of free time on their hands as they do not spend 8-10 hours sitting in front of a scope. They get frequent breaks. I, on the other hand, spend 10 hours sitting in front of my computer screens with no breaks. No lunch break, no coffee break, etc. When its quiet, I surf. :D When the weather sux, I am busy for 10 hours.:unhappy:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.