• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hybrid for a Hooker, and Hybrid for my wife.

halifax_golfer

Jun 26, 2006
Hey fellas, just looking for a couple of Hybrid selections. My miss is a hook, so I can't get a club with a draw setup or tendancy.

Also, looking for a hybrid for my wife.. She hits a straight ball, and is just looking for something better out of the rough then a Fairway Wood. We arn't sure what loft or flex to get her, she wants something that will go further then her 7wood (150yrds). Her 7wood and 4wood are both mens regular flex and she doesn't have much problem hitting either of them, so really I dont think flex will matter that much for her as long as it doesn't play stiff (but I dont know forsure).

Anyways, a couple selections to look at for each of us would be great (p.s we dont have much money to spend on these so will be looking for last years models or the year before).

Thanks.
Fr. Chris.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
I have a Rescue TP for sale with Accuflex Evo S 19*. Very Very neutral. $60 shipped.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I was hooking all the hybrids I tried until I tried the Cobra Bafflers.

That and make certain you are hitting them like an iron. If you try to sweep a hybrid like a fw it will hook every time.

OP
H

halifax_golfer

Jun 26, 2006
I'm a lefty... :( otherwise I'd prolly like to pick that up off ya younggun.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online