• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I almost melted...

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
I played with the Hoofers this morning. We teed off at 7:30 and walked with our bags.

I played decently on the front scoring 5 over. Missied birdie putts of 18 feet on 2, 15 feet on 5 and 15 feet on 9. Made one birdie at 20 feet on 8.

Then on the back - I just melted down. I four putted 10 for a double and after missing birdie putts at 13 (15 feet) and 14 (7 feet) I packed it in.

Shot an 83.

Miserably hot.

Bring on Fall weather. Just about three weeks away though...

Quentin

How U Doin'?
Aug 27, 2004
Bravo,

Packed it in for an 83? I guess when you're a playa like you, that would make sense. I hope to be in your shoes one day where an 83 blows.

I have trouble playing in heat. You know, the sweat thing. Keeps me plenty loose though. Maybe you should come up to Minny for a round in November. 30 degrees at tee off...maybe getting up to about 42 for a high. Peeeerfect.

~QQ

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
83 is nice. But I know what you mean, not playing well from your viewpoint is frustrating. For me I have yet to make a sub-par 9 hole. :D

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online