• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I hate cats.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
I got up at 5:30 to let the dog out and found a "present" as you cat freaks call it, lying on my front porch. In reality, it was a full grown, wild, and horribly mutilated rabbit. It was (before it was torn to shreds) bigger than the goddamn cat itself.

All that was left bathing in the bloody murder scene was half of an abdomen with guts pouring out, half of a skull (seriously the cat ATE a skull) with an ear still attached, the other ear was separated, 3 legs (one severed completely), and one perfectly preserved eyeball. No face (half a head), no neck, one leg missing, and half of its body gone... brutal.

Shortly after 9am my son informs me that the cat left ANOTHER fully grown rabbit dead on the porch. Only this one didn't have any visible wounds... just a corpse laying there lifeless.

Fuckin' cats

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
My wife called the shelter to see if they'd take him. And she didn't even see the carnage.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I got up at 5:30 to let the dog out and found a "present" as you cat freaks call it, lying on my front porch. In reality, it was a full grown, wild, and horribly mutilated rabbit. It was (before it was torn to shreds) bigger than the goddamn cat itself.

All that was left bathing in the bloody murder scene was half of an abdomen with guts pouring out, half of a skull (seriously the cat ATE a skull) with an ear still attached, the other ear was separated, 3 legs (one severed completely), and one perfectly preserved eyeball. No face (half a head), no neck, one leg missing, and half of its body gone... brutal.

Shortly after 9am my son informs me that the cat left ANOTHER fully grown rabbit dead on the porch. Only this one didn't have any visible wounds... just a corpse laying there lifeless.

Fuckin' cats

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
Choot 'em

Bring it on, beetches!!!

cat.jpg

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
So after yesterday's double-haricide, we came home from lacrosse to find this on our doorstep:

IMG_3714.JPG

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
There was nothing left to cook! I did mange to find his little face, though.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.