• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I hit a guy in the dick

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
lmao

So I have my 2.5 year old on my lap....I click into this thread and he goes (RE the s/him picture above) 'Daddy, he's golfing! You golf too!'

I thought that was rather funny...boy knows nothing about any of that and even though he's wearing a skirt...he says 'he' right off the bat.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
My wife once hit a tennis ball with her racket at me from about 20 feet away (we were just messing around in the garage). It hit me square in the cojones and I folded to the ground like a cheap lawn chair with Brock Lesnar in it. I laid there in the fetal position and cried like a baby until I could inhale.....................

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
As a young lad, I was at rec league football practice, no cup. Went to tackle this huge fullback (he remained huge, played well in high school) by hitting him at the waist. Slid down, he nailed the nads with the heel of his cleats while running. I literally rolled off the field and laid there for a while as practice continued. Bought a cup that night.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I don't recall ever taking a serious whack to the nuts....

I've had plenty of my kids jumping on me and inadvertently kneeing me there....but not terrible.

Freshman while I was a senior in high school was chasing a kid through the gym and slipped on the wet floor as they were running out the door....he literally flew, crotch first into the steel bar in the middle of the double doors....called the ambulance in. Ruptured testicle and torn urethra....required surgery. Hurts just thinking about it.

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I remember about 5-6 years ago the catcher for the Dbacks fractured a testicle.

🔥 Latest posts