• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I joined a club

one_chip_short

Misplaced Texan
Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2017
Glendale, Az
Country
United States United States
Our first five events will be at Coldwater, Wigwam, Union Hills Country Club, trilogy At Vistancia, and Copper Canyon. Our club president says he's close to securing the TPC for the club championship.
Love Copper Canyon, but Vistancia hates me!

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
We just had the Bastards (Masters), finishes second. Thanks you very much. As everybody knows when you win the Masters you get the Green Jacket. For the Bastards you get the Tunic Of Mediocrity.

bastards_tunic.jpg

Our chapter leader picked it up at Goodwill the week before the tourney.

Last edited:
OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
"One whole dollar and ten extra cents blah blah blah"
lol.gif
The purse is laughable, but it serves a purpose. Every chapter plays the same 8 events and each event has the same purse assuming a full field of 16+ entries. If less entries the purse drops. This gives the MGA a chance to rank golfers nationally.
Global Money List

I'm currently ranked 107 out of 902, and ranked 108th on the "How's kinda hot" list.

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
The purse is laughable, but it serves a purpose. Every chapter plays the same 8 events and each event has the same purse assuming a full field of 16+ entries. If less entries the purse drops. This gives the MGA a chance to rank golfers nationally.
Global Money List

I'm currently ranked 107 out of 902, and ranked 108th on the "How's kinda hot" list.

108? How's kinda hot? Isn't that the average temperature for July in that Hell's kitchen you live in?

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Global Money List

Was this supposed to say "Who's kinda hot" list?

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.