• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I woke up....

• Staff
ffs,what frigging club is it?!

It's a TEE 8* with an NV. If you read through the thread, you would have figured that out.

You....can....read, right dave? ;)

R35

I can read yes,but you must understand I was little bored after 2 pages so stopped reading the thread and secondly,I haven't a ****ing clue what a Tee 8* is.I thought it was just a gismo from the Golf Channel TV pro Shop and the real club was still a secret.Is it as good as a Slazenger k1?;):)

• Staff
I can read yes,but you must understand I was little bored after 2 pages so stopped reading the thread and secondly,I haven't a ****ing clue what a Tee 8* is.I thought it was just a gismo from the Golf Channel TV pro Shop and the real club was still a secret.Is it as good as a Slazenger k1?;):)

Tour Edge Exotics.

Get with it, dude. ;)

R35

• Staff
If I were to ho another driver (other than a D2) it would be this one. I guess Dave is still lost in 1976 in the road hole bunker :p

IG is playing one, next to his HiBore.

The mind starts to go early when you live on an island. :D

R35

Tour Edge what? Yes,it must be the island I live on,all these new clubs but be on the same slow boat and we have yet to get them.

Welcome to Tour Edge Golf

Welcome to Exotics Golf!

Exotics Driver Specifications

I have two and am looking to offload one, probably at a good price. MG is interested, let me know if this is enough to moisten your appetite.

If I go with this Geek / Graman carry-on I will be divesting both models. Mrs. IG is getting suspicious, she can see it in my "I can't believe I have got 7 drivers" look. That is nowhere near as bad as her "How many drivers do you actually own?" look.

Throw me in the TEE mix. I have been playing one since January. Great club. Unless I realy screw up, I have completely eliminated the lefts. Nice high fades off the driver all day.

Bah, nothing interesting! When you wanna mix it up, GO BIG OR GO HOME!

Y'know, way back before you started this thread, I found this club for sale (I'm assuming this was picked up for a steal off of FGI), and I thought to myself

"Damn, I should buy this because I want it and if i don't, i can sell it to R35 from Shottalk."

Then i saw this thread at the beginning, and I was like....I totally forgot about that TEE 8*

Then I saw your post about how we'd laugh at the shaft

And I knew.

• Staff
Sherman.....

You always come in at the right moments and take away my thunder. :D

It wasn't off FGI. Well, not directly. I PM'd the guy, he said it was on the 'bay.

I searched and found it, then sniped it for a steal. Got it for $20 less than what he was asking originally.

Hoing at it's finest.

R35

PS....he did send it UPS tho, which will eat that $20 in a heartbeat, even if I requested USPS. :mad:

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54