• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ICYMI: Adam Scott Wins at Home for First Time in 2,226 Days

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
ADAM SCOTT WON THE AUSTRALIAN PGA Championship on Sunday. That next victory in his homeland was a very long time coming.

John Huggan of Golfworld wrote:
It had been a while since Adam Scott had won a tournament in his native Australia, 2,226 days to be exact. But that wait is over. With a three-under 69 on Sunday at the RACV Royal Pines Resort on the country's Gold Coast, the World No. 18 is now a two-time Australian PGA champion. Scott's 13-under-par 275 total was two shots better than New Zealand’s Michael Hendry....
"I’m pretty stoked," said an emotional Scott on earning his 11th career European Tour title.
"I grinned it out this week, and I feel like I outsmarted the course a little bit. Which feels good, and it was good enough to beat everyone. It's been a long time between drinks for me. Maybe once or twice it has crossed my mind that I might not win again. So it feels good to win here, especially to finish off the year at home."​

Source: ICYMI: Adam Scott Wins at Home for First Time in 2,226 Days

🔥 Latest posts