• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

If this really worked I'd buy it

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
They have a money back guarantee. I'm going to try this thing. I have nothing to lose. jhmeg2 taught me the correct way to hit out of sand. When I do it correctly it works.. Except I'm too bad a hack to do it correctly all the time. :(:mad::oops:

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
They have a money back guarantee. I'm going to try this thing. I have nothing to lose. jhmeg2 taught me the correct way to hit out of sand. When I do it correctly it works.. Except I'm too bad a hack to do it correctly all the time. :(:mad::oops:
Good luck bud!

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I ordered this thing. If it doesn't work it's going back and buy a Sandy Andy. The problem is not so much my technique (anymore thanks to jhmeg2) but the condition of the sand on our course. Some are okay and I usually pop it out but others are hard as a rock or have more gravel and stones then sand in them. That's why I thought this might work. I'll post a review in a few months when we can play here in Wisconsin again and will lay it all out on whether it works or not.

Roy McCollum

Feb 4, 2017
Country
but usually this stuff doesn't.

C3i 65 Wedge - C3i Wedge
Since I struggle big time with my bunker and play from 20 yards in, I was a sucker for the
Money back guarantee?
Best money I ever spent for a golf club!!!
I shot 25 bunker shots from every possible ball placement.
Not one stayed in the bunker!!!!
25 Flop shots from 15 yards out, rough, side shots, below feet shots,
all were within putting distance to flag
Never topped ball or hit fat shot.
Not sure the maximum distance, but this one is a keeper for my bag!!!!!

Roy McCollum

Feb 4, 2017
Country
You will love this C3i club and the confidence you will have around the greens.
The C3i is the perfect wedge for beginner golfer as myself.

one_chip_short

Misplaced Texan
Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2017
Glendale, Az
Country
Confession time ... it was researching this club, that brought up this thread, and how I found this site (which I am glad).

After reading everyone thoughts I ordered one ... money back right ... well I got it today and tryed it out in my putting green in the backyard ... initial reaction is, I love it! I like the weight and the club head seems the size I would hope for ... waiting to try it out the course and see what happens after the honeymoon, but after about 30 minutes of hitting on my green about 15, I like it.

Last edited:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.