• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

If you're feeling a little down about your game

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
That chip by Rose was the best of the bunch. Who hasn't been there. And there's only one ass to kick too.

R35

OP
bames

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
That chip by Rose was the best of the bunch. Who hasn't been there. And there's only one ass to kick too.

R35

Agreed, I started out thinking Tiger's felt a little too close to home until I saw Rose...wow that felt familiar. Except it wasn't for any significant amount of money and nobody who was watching cared...both of them said they had done it too...remember Rock?

OP
bames

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
Oh, I remember. I remember like it was yesterday...

R35

Yep...probably my nemesis hole with the pond and the fountain at Sky Mountain...well that day anyway, there were many more that followed. PJ had five of his own on one hole into that pond in Vegas haha...rough day.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I liked that course, but it was by far not the most impressive of the bunch we played.

Sand Hollow was awesome. And so was Coral. And that muni we started on was super fun too.

R35

OP
bames

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
That was impressive to say the least. IP at times seems nearly unbeatable to me, but he must have a mental block or swing flaw that creeps in at some of the most inopportune times. Fascinating.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I need something to make me feel better about my game at the moment. I've only shot 2 good rounds all year. I guess I shouldn't complain about results that I didn't get from work that I didn't do. Still, I really suck at golf right now, lol.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
If you are not chunkin, you are not trying hard enough.:):mad::cool:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.