• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm an official Cleveland OEM tester!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
With, extreme pessimism, I always enter the contests on WRX to be a tester for a new club......never being selected, UNTIL NOW! My new Cleveland RTX4 56/10* wedge arrived. My only job is to post pics and a review in the WRX forum. PapaD is excited!

20180904_170503.jpg
20180904_170551.jpg
20180904_170610.jpg

Uncle Azzhole

Jack of all trades, azzhole in all of them...
Apr 30, 2018
Salem Oregon
Country
NICE!!!! I like my Cleveland wedge. I have never won anything but I sure hope I win the Titleist contest I entered... Free fitting for a full set of clubs, 6 dozen golf balls and some other nice stuff...

Good to see someone win something..

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I have thoroughly enjoyed the Cleveland CBX wedge I won earlier this year. That wedge has been instrumental in more pars and birdies than anything else in the bag. Sad thought... The best performing club in the bag was one you didn't pay a dime for!!! The ones you paid the most for seem to be the most misbehaved.

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
How's the wedge working Steve?

I posted a good review on WRX, but not a rave. It feels and acts like all previous Cleveland stainless wedges I have owned (CG models). This one has the widest sole of any I have had so it is very similar to my Eye 2 wedges, which I probably prefer. I may leave this in the bag for a few more rounds, but it's not a game changer.

🔥 Latest posts