• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm still alive.....

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Damn, it's 31F here in GA, it's raining and trying to freeze, and it's MARCH!!!!! It's supposed to be warmer than this!! How do you Yankees put up with this crap?
It was -12*F this morning when I woke up around 6. By 9Am it was 10 and it felt warm. By midday it was 25 and felt like a heat wave.

It's been a cold winter.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
It was -12*F this morning when I woke up around 6. By 9Am it was 10 and it felt warm. By midday it was 25 and felt like a heat wave.

It's been a cold winter.
Why do you stay there? Are you just too big to fit through the exit door? We played 3 times, already, this week. Supposed to be 60, today, a little cooler tomorrow... and close to 70 Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. We've had a long and rough winter. Nothing, however, like some of you!!!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Why do you stay there? Are you just too big to fit through the exit door? We played 3 times, already, this week. Supposed to be 60, today, a little cooler tomorrow... and close to 70 Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. We've had a long and rough winter. Nothing, however, like some of you!!!
No tornadoes, no earthquakes, no forest fires, no big poisonous snakes or crazy wildlife. No hurricanes either.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
That would be interesting. We mainly have Crawfish season, Planting season, grass cutting season, Football season etc.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
We have all 4 seasons here it's just that 3 of them only take up about 2 weeks of the year combined.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
Greg, you need to look into a product call Spectra Photosync for you car glass. Basically Infra red absorbing tint. The Spectra 35 stops 79% of the heat from the sun, The clear windshield film stops 62%. Its the best line we have sold to date.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Greg, you need to look into a product call Spectra Photosync for you car glass. Basically Infra red absorbing tint. The Spectra 35 stops 79% of the heat from the sun, The clear windshield film stops 62%. Its the best line we have sold to date.
I've heard about a clear tint for the windshield that stops heat, but I haven't looked into it. I hate window tinting in general. As an old man it's hard for me to see thru it at night.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I just watched some science show with my kids and they were testing a white car vs black car in the AZ sun. The white car was 167 degrees and the black one was 194. I guess that's why I lived in AZ/NV for about 30 years and never owned a black car.

🔥 Latest posts