• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Inazone putters

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Checked out Diamond Tour golf, have been kicking around getting a new putter but can't afford what I really want (Scotty Studio Select). Have also been kicking around getting a heel shafted putter. Stumbled on this one here, anybody have any experience with them as a company or their equpment?

http://www.diamondtour.com/inazone-xc-7-putter.html

San Diego Steve

Mar 14, 2013
Country
United States United States
Yes! They are a great company to deal with. They ship quickly, their components are of excellent quality, not just cheap knock-offs. Their clubheads have very tight tolerances, and are every bit as good as pro line at a much friendlier price.

I recently built the Inazone Eagle Ray (very similar to a TaylorMade Ghost Manta) putter listed in my signature, and it is very nice. The XC-7 is a lot like the Odyssey White Hot XG. The XC-8 putter is very similar to the TaylorMade Ghost Tour Series MA-81. Either of those two would make excellent heel-shafted blade/semi-mallet putters.

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
Checked out Diamond Tour golf, have been kicking around getting a new putter but can't afford what I really want (Scotty Studio Select). Have also been kicking around getting a heel shafted putter. Stumbled on this one here, anybody have any experience with them as a company or their equpment?

http://www.diamondtour.com/inazone-xc-7-putter.html

I'll tell you this about their company and equipment. It rocks. I'm gaming their Turner LPT irons, def quality clubs that I'd put them up against any big named OEM company. The only reason I haven't gotten one of their drivers is because I want one that's adjustable, and they told me their not looking to get into that market.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Nothing really to lose at that price and looks pretty solid to me. Two peoples emphatic approval signifies they are a good place to work with. I know you though Jim, you are an almost-ho. You look at tons of stuff and really badly want to buy all of it, get paralysis by analysis and don't get anything.:D

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Nothing really to lose at that price and looks pretty solid to me. Two peoples emphatic approval signifies they are a good place to work with. I know you though Jim, you are an almost-ho. You look at tons of stuff and really badly want to buy all of it, get paralysis by analysis and don't get anything.:D
Actually I ordered it last night! I liked the head weight (350g) and at $35 shipped its no big loss.

And it's not that I'm an almost Ho, I don't like to buy clubs I can't flip for profit if I don't like them. It's harder to do that these days! And I'm cheap! :)

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
I have several Inazone putters I've built over the years that I like. One is a blade very similar to a Scotty Newport in design. Good feel to it and the finish is really nice. The other is a B-3 which is a little heavier 2-ball style with an offset hosel and semi-soft insert. I game it a lot when the greens at my home club get crazy fast (most any time except the spring!).

I also play Inazone CNC Spin Milled wedges. Very similar to Vokeys. Best wedges I've ever played, I just bought more of the heads to make a 2nd set.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I have several Inazone putters I've built over the years that I like. One is a blade very similar to a Scotty Newport in design. Good feel to it and the finish is really nice. The other is a B-3 which is a little heavier 2-ball style with an offset hosel and semi-soft insert. I game it a lot when the greens at my home club get crazy fast (most any time except the spring!).

I also play Inazone CNC Spin Milled wedges. Very similar to Vokeys. Best wedges I've ever played, I just bought more of the heads to make a 2nd set.
Thanks for the info, I may check out those wedges I have been thinking about ordering some!

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Got the XC-8 putter today and I have to say I am impressed. It feels and looks pretty good, better than the Odyssey White Ice #9 I had. For $36 I am happy.
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1364335338.587366.jpg

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I will have to say Jim, I am a tad jealous. That thing looks sweet. Milled face or insert? Grip? Headcover?

It's the same style as that Wilson I got and I like the white.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I will have to say Jim, I am a tad jealous. That thing looks sweet. Milled face or insert? Grip? Headcover?

It's the same style as that Wilson I got and I like the white.
Milled face. Grip is a DTG? Must be a grip they had made for Diamond Tour, feels pretty decent and slightly oversize. Had them build it to 34", no head cover though I could have added that for $5.

Honestly, it's a pretty sweet putter.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Milled face. Grip is a DTG? Must be a grip they had made for Diamond Tour, feels pretty decent and slightly oversize. Had them build it to 34", no head cover though I could have added that for $5.

Honestly, it's a pretty sweet putter.
I assume you're going to use some kind of cover on that thing.

Members online

No members online now.