• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Inazone putters

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Also, the guy must've blown off the original grip to put another on and then put the original back on to sell it. He screwed up though because I can twist the grip and you can see a tiny bit of gunk on the shaft. Not really a problem since I plan to regrip it anyways.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
In case you weren't sure, I've been drinking a little tonight.

San Diego Steve

Mar 14, 2013
Country
Exactly. I have a set of their irons, I love them. Before long my entire bag will be diamond tour
If I wasn't afraid that my shock collar that was custom fitted by my wife would be turned up to "paralyze," I would be making myself a new set of the LPZ irons and a LPT Series II driver. The poor man's RocketBladez and RBZ Stage 2.
turnerlpzironback.jpg

turnerlpzironsole.jpg

turnerlptseriesiidriverbott.jpg

turnerlptseriesiidrivertoe.jpg
turnerlptseriesiidrivertop.jpg

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
IMHO that driver is a terrible knock off that probably has a terrible knockoff shaft and performs nothing like the real thing. For starters it sure doesn't look adjustable at all and I think they stole one of my kids pieces of artwork for the "graphics" on top. :eek:

Why can't they have original ideas that are cheap?

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I am not as impressed with their irons and drivers as I am with their putter. Of course I am not impressed with the TM driver that its cloning either.

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
If I wasn't afraid that my shock collar that was custom fitted by my wife would be turned up to "paralyze," I would be making myself a new set of the LPZ irons and a LPT Series II driver. The poor man's RocketBladez and RBZ Stage 2.
View attachment 15545
View attachment 15546

View attachment 15547
View attachment 15548 View attachment 15549

Less then a week after I ordered my Turner LPT irons they came out with the LPZs I wished I had waited a little longer but I do love that my irons are black and they play better than my Cleveland's so I'm happy

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
IMHO that driver is a terrible knock off that probably has a terrible knockoff shaft and performs nothing like the real thing. For starters it sure doesn't look adjustable at all and I think they stole one of my kids pieces of artwork for the "graphics" on top. :eek:

Why can't they have original ideas that are cheap?

They do have their own brand of clubs, more of their own brand actually than knockoffs. But for the people that want a less expensive version of the $400 OEM driver they have a club for that. And they game dang close to what they are cloning.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I could game the Inazone putters for sure. I could game the wedges. Maybe even some irons, although seriously nice irons can be had on the low low if you look for any time. I'll pass on the drivers though. I understand they're cheaper and all, but if you are a good bargain hunter at all you can get real clubs with real good shafts for cheap. Between Ebay and trade ins and coupons my bag is not nearly as expensive as it looks or sounds. I just don't see the need for knockoffs.

For instance... a guy could have a Cleveland driver AND hybrid w/diamana shafts for the price of that driver. Just sayin...;)

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
I could game the Inazone putters for sure. I could game the wedges. Maybe even some irons, although seriously nice irons can be had on the low low if you look for any time. I'll pass on the drivers though. I understand they're cheaper and all, but if you are a good bargain hunter at all you can get real clubs with real good shafts for cheap. Between Ebay and trade ins and coupons my bag is not nearly as expensive as it looks or sounds. I just don't see the need for knockoffs.

Hey different strokes for different folks right? See the golf pun I did there? Shucks I'm clever

Members online

No members online now.