• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Infiniti Back as Components

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
As you may be aware, last year, Eric Yeh, owner of the wildly popular Infiniti golf line (see our 2008 Hot List) decided to try selling product as "Assembled Only".

We were just informed that they have decided to forgo that program and have allowed us to sell them as components again!

I expect to have our website representing the new price structure within a day or two.:thumbs up:

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
Excellent! I was pretty disappointed last year when they instituted that policy.

I was almost going to post about not being interested in most component heads these days... but Infiniti has some awesome heads I've always been interested in.

Well, so much for thinking that 2009 would not involve much clubmaking. :laugh:

Also, is it me or did almost all of Golfsmith and Maltby heads get beat to death with an ugly stick this past year?

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Excellent! I was pretty disappointed last year when they instituted that policy.

I was almost going to post about not being interested in most component heads these days... but Infiniti has some awesome heads I've always been interested in.

Well, so much for thinking that 2009 would not involve much clubmaking. :laugh:

Also, is it me or did almost all of Golfsmith and Maltby heads get beat to death with an ugly stick this past year?

I thought Maltby had a few excellent products this year both in looks and performance. The MPC irons were a big seller for me, same for the KE4-V driver. Golfsmith has really gone to pot however.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I thought Maltby had a few excellent products this year both in looks and performance. The MPC irons were a big seller for me, same for the KE4-V driver. Golfsmith has really gone to pot however.

Golfsmith components peaked soon after Wishon left, the designs have being heading downhill ever since. An occasional good design sneaks into their line up now and again, but the rest are just veiled copies of OEM successes. Very few original designs have leaving their design shop the past few years.

🔥 Latest posts