• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Inspired by R35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
no idea. Here is a pic of him holding the rack after we cut it off. Keep in mind Colin is 6'3 and weighs 225 for a good sense of scale.

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b399_biglyle2_7929_309192210327_541375327_9378534_2066821_n.jpg

This definitely puts it into perspective. Please tell me he got that mounted.

And, that he kept that sweet hat! LOL!

R35

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Those antlers look like they have handles on them. I'd like to ride a moose.

Kevin

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Those antlers look like they have handles on them. I'd like to ride a moose.

Kevin

I'd pay to see that, although it would most likely be short, painful and fatal.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Rock wants to ride a moose too, now that he's run out of sheep!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Rock wants to ride a moose too, now that he's run out of sheep!

Look, I can dream about Cayenne's and Land Rovers, but short of getting that moose to hang out with Charlie Sheen, you could never have intercourse with a moose. Just would not happen without you first getting your bones and organs turned to mush. It just ain't happening.

I once got between a calf and a cow moose at a campsite in the wee early morning hours. Momma went around the corner and baby didn't realize. Baby freaked out and mama came charging around the corner. Luckily no campers were there or it would have been game over.

I might have a video of it at home. I'll look tonight. I was close enough that I could have punched the calf in the nose. I didn't 1) because that's cruel and I'm a nice guy and 2) I was attempting to have intercourse with the cow.

R35

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Rock, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and you tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.