• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Introductions Are Necessary...

Straight Away

Jul 16, 2013
NJ
Country
United States United States
What's up to my fellow club heads...? I enjoy self torture out in a beautiful setting which is called a golf course. I have never established a true handicap and plan on working to get it done by this time next year. Any thoughts or comments on doing this would be greatly appreciated as I don't truly know how to go about getting it done. I never had a reason in the past to do it, but I find myself wanting to because everyone always asks what is your handicap...and I say....I don't know. After playing the first five holes they call me a sandbagger and some other names I can't type here...so in light of competition I will be finally establishing my handicap. I travel for work and will be enjoying some courses around the country and will be looking forward to playing in different settings and meeting some of the members on ShotTalk to play a round of golf on their home course. Looking forward to meeting and chatting with you and possibly playing golf with some of you. Take care and hit them Straight!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.