• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

iron combo set

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
United States United States
Sounds good. Gaming Maltby 56* wedge myself.
very fair pricing on those clubs.

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Good to see you finally got these together AG! I remember you mentioning them to me about 5 or 6 years ago, but with MC's or something similar instead of the TE's!

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Hey! a Lefty sighting! my original plan was to use the MCC's, but at the time I couldn't find any after they were discontinued. I found a great deal on the TE's so I pulled the trigger and I'm glad that I did.

LeftyHoges

Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Hey! a Lefty sighting! my original plan was to use the MCC's, but at the time I couldn't find any after they were discontinued. I found a great deal on the TE's so I pulled the trigger and I'm glad that I did.
That's right, I remember that now! Glad to hear you got them and are happy with them.

Still gaming a Maltby M-Series 60* wedge here, very happy with it. Grooves are starting to wear though!

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Doin good mate! Got my hands full with life so I havn't been able to play much lately. Been getting my ass kicked on the competitive scene. Still, things are well and I have two awesome little boys who love to play golf, so no complaints from me.

Congrats on the upcoming marriage. Good luck, it's tough at times. Wish I could buy you a round of drinks. Also, it's good to hear that you've been playing well. Keep it up! Stay in touch!

LeftyHoges

Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Doin good mate! Got my hands full with life so I havn't been able to play much lately. Been getting my ass kicked on the competitive scene. Still, things are well and I have two awesome little boys who love to play golf, so no complaints from me.

Congrats on the upcoming marriage. Good luck, it's tough at times. Wish I could buy you a round of drinks. Also, it's good to hear that you've been playing well. Keep it up! Stay in touch!

Cheers mate, glad to hear you're doing well. Clearly got your priorities spot on anyway, as much as it sucks to say, family and life 1st, golf 2nd. If the two meet as has happened with your boys, then that's even better! ;-)

Members online

No members online now.