• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is Harold Ramis really dead?

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
United States United States
Oops I havent seen that episode yet..but that figures. She was one of my favorite characters..lol

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Oops I havent seen that episode yet..but that figures. She was one of my favorite characters..lol
I didn't name any names....

but yeah, sorry, man.

A couple weeks ago I didn't watch the most recent episode and I completely avoided this thread...so, yeah.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Speculation/potential spoilers:

I think George RR Martin has several big twists and turns in the plot of ASOIAF. I've been thinking, Tywin Lannister hates his son Tyrion. He tells him that he is no son of his. Besides being a dwarf, why does Tywin hate Tyrion so much? Tyrion is brilliant. Yet, Tywin wants nothing more than to send Tyrion off to the wall, out of sight or dead. To be fair, Tywins wife did die giving birth to Tyrion so maybe that's it. I wonder though... I suspect there is more to it than we know.

Back story: When Tywin married his wife, Joanna, The Mad King (Aerys Targ) drunkenly referred to the first night tradition where lords or kings would be allowed to bed the bride. The Mad King was known for sleeping with lots of women and getting what he wanted. It isn't stated in the books whether or not Aerys actually slept with Tywins wife but it created tension between Areys and Tywin, to say the least. There was a LOT of tension between those two for multiple reasons.

Anyway, I wonder if Tywin suspects Tyrion of being the seed of The Mad king? What if he is? That would be a crazy twist. Tyrion is referenced as having Targ characteristics in the first book....a dark, purple eye, a streak of light blonde, almost white hair.

Just a theory.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country

When Tywin says, "because you're a Lannister", it makes me think that he only spared Tyrion's life because he loved his wife so much that he couldn't kill her baby, no matter who's seed he was.

Ok, I'll stop with the conspiracy theory's, lol.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.