• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is Harold Ramis really dead?

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
I imagine its going to, what an ending to that season!
Right?! It was is was a definite "wow" moment. The writer (George R.R. Martin) is brilliant, imo. I love his style.

tumblr_mnuiskF4qW1qblzneo1_500.gif

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Right?! It was is was a definite "wow" moment. The writer (George R.R. Martin) is brilliant, imo. I love his style.

tumblr_mnuiskF4qW1qblzneo1_500.gif
Agreed!!! ^^^That clown is a douche. I think my favorite character is Tyrion, or Jon, or Arya, or....nevermind they are all good. I HATE Joffrey. I hope that Mother ****er gets his!!!

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Agreed!!! ^^^That clown is a douche. I think my favorite character is Tyrion, or Jon, or Arya, or....nevermind they are all good. I HATE Joffrey. I hope that Mother ****er gets his!!!
They are my favorite 3 characters too. I love Tyrion. In the series, Jon is aright, but in the books he's awesome...same with Arya.

As much as I hated Jaime Lannister in the beginning, I'm starting to warm up to him. The dude has honor, believe it or not. That's the thing about these characters. They aren't black and white or wholly bad or good. In those times, if you weren't a ruthless motherfuker, you died.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
They are my favorite 3 characters too. I love Tyrion. In the series, Jon is aright, but in the books he's awesome...same with Arya.

As much as I hated Jaime Lannister in the beginning, I'm starting to warm up to him. The dude has honor, believe it or not. That's the thing about these characters. They aren't black and white or wholly bad or good. In those times, if you weren't a ruthless motherfuker, you died.
Agreed on Jamie! When he went back to Harenhall (you know what I mean) that was awesome, like goosebumps awesome!!! How far are you in the books? I'm 20% through the 3rd, so the show has surpassed where I'm at in the books, which is tough because you don't get their thoughts like you do in the books.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.