• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is Harold Ramis really dead?

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
Agreed on Jamie! When he went back to Harenhall (you know what I mean) that was awesome, like goosebumps awesome!!! How far are you in the books? I'm 20% through the 3rd, so the show has surpassed where I'm at in the books, which is tough because you don't get their thoughts like you do in the books.
I just started reading them. My wife bought me a Kindle for Valentines Day and it took me 2 weeks to get the first book read. They're chunky books. I'm only about 30% through the 2nd book. I'm hoping I can get caught up before the Season 4 premier.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
I just started reading them. My wife bought me a Kindle for Valentines Day and it took me 2 weeks to get the first book read. They're chunky books. I'm only about 30% through the 2nd book. I'm hoping I can get caught up before the Season 4 premier.
Good luck with that, quite an undertaking. I have like 1300 kindle books. If you are interested I'll put them in my dropbox.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Good luck with that, quite an undertaking. I have like 1300 kindle books. If you are interested I'll put them in my dropbox.
I can pull it off if I continue with the same pace, I think. I haven't been to bed before midnight since I started reading these, lol.

I'm green when it comes to Kindle. I guess you're talking about sharing books? How do we do that?

Fairwaysplitter3320

Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
I can pull it off if I continue with the same pace, I think. I haven't been to bed before midnight since I started reading these, lol.

I'm green when it comes to Kindle. I guess you're talking about sharing books? How do we do that?
They are kindle files, I'd give you the files and you'd put them on your kindle. It's cake. Send me a msg with your email.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
So I'm 3 pints deep sitting in the Nashville airport getting ready to head to Atlanta and it strikes me that because we don't know WHO Jon Snows mom is he may be from royal blood, if not what is his tole in all of this???

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Me neither! Ned had too much honor to do that, I think he is a Targaryean (sp) and the true heir. I'm also buzzed up and talking out my butt.
Lyanna Stark and Reagar Targaryean. Ned found Lyanna in a bed of blood. She had just given birth in my opinion. She made him promise something....

There is still someone alive that was there that day. Howland Reed, I think his name was.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I just googled it and Howland Reed was in fact his name. He accompanied Ned to rescue his sister Lyanna at the Tower of Joy. If anything he holds the key to figuring out what happened that day.

I didn't come up with all of this on my own, btw. It's a just popular theory that I subscribe to. Google R+L=J.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
I just googled it and Howland Reed was in fact his name. He accompanied Ned to rescue his sister Lyanna at the Tower of Joy. If anything he holds the key to figuring out what happened that day.

I didn't come up with all of this on my own, btw. It's a just popular theory that I subscribe to. Google R+L=J.
Makes sense to me, I'll look it up!

🔥 Latest posts