• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is Harold Ramis really dead?

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
How does Netflix DVDs work? Can you get a whole season at a time? Do you have a certain amount of time to have it?

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
On the DVD's there is bonus content. I think it's called Epic History and Lore. It's worth watching.

edit: you can find it on youtube.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I'm ready to see that smokin hot blonde wreck some shit with those dragons. Heh, I want to see her riding one into battle...clothes burned off from the inferno. Is that too much to ask?

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I'm ready to see that smokin hot blonde wreck some shit with those dragons. Heh, I want to see her riding one into battle...clothes burned off from the inferno. Is that too much to ask?
She's grown on me and I agree she's pretty hot. I'm starting to like the guys that's with her, I forget his name-the one that's been with her from the start. That means he must be due for a brutal death.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
She's grown on me and I agree she's pretty hot. I'm starting to like the guys that's with her, I forget his name-the one that's been with her from the start. That means he must be due for a brutal death.
Jorah Mormont. His dad is the leader of the knights watch. The reason he is with her is because he is a spy for the Queen. He has since decided to be true to Dany because she is hot. He was rat though.

I like the old knight that is with her, Barriston Selmy. He's a badass.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Jorah Mormont. His dad is the leader of the knights watch. The reason he is with her is because he is a spy for the Queen. He has since decided to be true to Dany because she is hot. He was rat though.

I like the old knight that is with her, Barriston Selmy. He's a badass.
You think he is in Cersei's pocket?

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online