• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is it me?

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Pirate news update:

Johnny Depp hurts hand, leaves movie set and flies back to the US for surgery.

Pirate captured by police.

372170-4d4a08b8-c790-11e4-b765-5285c2c2877a.jpg

With Depp and the interloper gone, there will be a distinct lack of pirates for the movie.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Yes I am a pirate
200 years too late
The cannons don't thunder
There's nothing to plunder
I'm an over 40 victim of fate....

Seas shanties. Love it.

Is this what you sang when you came out of the closet:

"Fairwell and adieu to all you fair ladies..."

R35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
That's you, you lush. And keep your grubby, potato hands to yourself. ;)

R35

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Tilted Kilt never really makes it long around here.....Hooters won't seem to go away though.

Both of em in Madison closed up quickly, their food was pretty good but my wife didn't care for their attire. Whereas she is fine with Hooters and we go there at times because we actually like the food.

Tilted Kilt in Oshkosh does ok and so does the one in kenosha but I wouldn't bother going to either one myself.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Both of em in Madison closed up quickly, their food was pretty good but my wife didn't care for their attire. Whereas she is fine with Hooters and we go there at times because we actually like the food.

Tilted Kilt in Oshkosh does ok and so does the one in kenosha but I wouldn't bother going to either one myself.

I went to the one that was by target once I think...it was meh. I don't recall what I had, but it didn't really impress me, although I wasn't disgusted by it by any means.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I've been to the one in CT twice. it's right beside the hotel I stay in. Burgers are decent. I recall it has something like 27 x 50" plasmas scattered round a relatively small area. I know you guys like your TV, but it was ridiculous. And wasted too, as most of the guys spent their time checking out the skank!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I've been to the one in CT twice. it's right beside the hotel I stay in. Burgers are decent. I recall it has something like 27 x 50" plasmas scattered round a relatively small area. I know you guys like your TV, but it was ridiculous. And wasted too, as most of the guys spent their time checking out the skank!

So, you go in these places to watch TV? Or, is it really because of the cute bartender.....I bet he works out.

R35

Members online

No members online now.