• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is Tiger done?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
He's saying it is performance issues, not injury related. "Performance" with Paulina was lacking. She told him he could never equal the "performance" of DJ. Tiger's headed back to Perkins for more practice.......

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Tiger needs to buy some of PaPaD's "glued together" clubs and move up to the Geezer Tees. He's old. He's over-the-hill. He's ready for playing for quarters in the mid-morning men's group and some $5 card games in the 19th hole.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Tiger needs to buy some of PaPaD's "glued together" clubs and move up to the Geezer Tees. He's old. He's over-the-hill. He's ready for playing for quarters in the mid-morning men's group and some $5 card games in the 19th hole.
Ummmmm, all clubs are glued together. That's how they make them.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
fork2.JPG

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
I really think he's still lost, mentally. I have nothing to base that on other than a hunch, but I just have a feeling that he cannot come to grips with the fact that he cannot dominate and probably never will again. When he accepts that, he will play again if he loves the game. Personally, I think he only loves dominating.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
I really think he's still lost, mentally. I have nothing to base that on other than a hunch, but I just have a feeling that he cannot come to grips with the fact that he cannot dominate and probably never will again. When he accepts that, he will play again if he loves the game. Personally, I think he only loves dominating.

The Perkins waitress begs to differ...

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online