• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

It's happening again...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Hmmm... I would like to try a forged cleveland wedge...
I really like Cleveland wedges. Tried Vokeys but did not like them at all. I also really like Vally wedges but the TM's I have now are money.

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
You guys are bad influences, was just scouting some forged Cleveland 588 wedges. Real beauties too... Hmmm

I have personally never really been sold on Vokey wedges, but they do have their following. I've played a few different sets of Cleveland's CG wedges and liked them all! I tried a set of forged Callaway wedges and just loved the feel they had, but they were older and I don't think you can beat Zip grooves IMO

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
You guys are bad influences, was just scouting some forged Cleveland 588 wedges. Real beauties too... Hmmm

I have personally never really been sold on Vokey wedges, but they do have their following. I've played a few different sets of Cleveland's CG wedges and liked them all! I tried a set of forged Callaway wedges and just loved the feel they had, but they were older and I don't think you can beat Zip grooves IMO
To me, the Vokeys had zero feel. Also, not very forgiving especially for a guy who plays as little as I do these days!

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Stuff

Attachments

• 1419816334330.jpg
    1419816334330.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 68

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I used to play one back in the day up to 2001. I just pick this one up and have not played it yet. But I have decent long game. And short game... but having to be super cute inside 100 yds with my 60. I figured I can get to 60-80 yards full swing with a 64.

🔥 Latest posts