• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I've finally decided, I'm turning Professional Golfer!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
It's taken me several months to reach this decision, but I've talked to my family about it and got their support. As of today I'm packing in the day job and focusing on a new life as a tournament professional, my goal is to go to the US and get my PGA Tour Card at the end of this year. Its going to be a lot of hard work but I'm looking forward to rubbing shoulders with the likes of Jimmy Walker and Ricky Fowler. Wish me luck!!

And if you get this far...April Fool!!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
It's taken me several months to reach this decision, but I've talked to my family about it and got their support. As of today I'm packing in the day job and focusing on a new life as a drag queen, my goal is to go to the US and get my arse enlarged by the end of this year. Its going to be a lot of hard work but I'm looking forward to rubbing shoulders with the likes of Dirk Diggler and Ron Jeremy. Wish me luck!!

And if you get this far...April Fools!! I'm already a drag queen!!!
FIFY

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Had me right up until the end!!

It's always going to be a dream, to walk the fairways and greens with those guys. I'll hold out for the Senior Tour... Keeping my day job for now

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.