• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Jeff, your Steelers could have a few distractions

floggerrushmd

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2008
It sickens me to think that this could even possibly be true. Ben is one of the guys in the NFL that is always the poster child for how you should behave. I would not be surprised to find out this case held no water. In which case I think Ben should sue this woman for every penny she is worth in a defamation of character lawsuit. We need to do something to stop rediculous lawsuits in this country. Now if it turns out to be true I think that Ben should serve jail time just like anyone else, and this claim should be going to criminal court as well. But with the scenario as it plays out now I just don't see it.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I'm with Flog. I was pretty suprised when this first came out, but more suprised that this woman even has a case.

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
He probably just banged her and told her she was a bad lay... so now she's mad :prop:

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
A full year later after no criminal complaint? Why is this stuff even allowed in the news?

"Asking for an amount sufficient to deter it happening again" Sure.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
I guess Big Ben takes what he wants! :D...Bret Farve would never be so rude...:D

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
What a crock of crap...............what is her annual salary at Harrah's? I bet it's alot less than you would think. All she wants is money.

🔥 Latest posts