• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Jounior Section

Mister Bater

Jan 13, 2005
MBeachGirl said:
LOL...this should prove to be an amusing relationship. I was forewarned about you already by a handful of members here but I assured them I could hold my own against the likes of someone like you.Trust me, there is very little in your lilliputian like world that could ever affect me.So bring it on Bubba. But you'll have to come with something bigger than lame remarks like the last one.It was damn close to being sophomoric.Try harder.

http://personals.newtimesbpb.com/profile.aspx?bookmark=ZHlGMDmenjU%3D

you say you have lots of convictions? a criminal record wont attract the right sort of chap, my dear.

Farquod

Short Game Tragedy
Mar 8, 2005
Wow, busy day, huh?

MBeachGirl said:
I don't put up with a bunch of crap from twerps that can only linger on a site because they really don't have much else to do.

Witty. I can't seem to find the original post, though. Must have been pretty nasty to have it “Sling excised.” And apparently get you banned as well. Oops. Looks like it was indeed a busy day. Sorry I missed it. Off doing twerpy things, y’know. ;)

Just for the record MBG, I thought for certain that the load you were slinging (sorry Bob) was a screen persona. And after reading

MBeachGirl said:
I'm from Miami so we're always up for a good rumble or riot.

I figured you could take a little back. I know nothing about you, but cobbled together that little profile based on what I’d read of some of your posts at ST, particularly the tone. It was spurred on by this comment

MBeachGirl said:
my family was killed by a drunk driver over ten years ago.

which I thought was a little over the top to be a response to a wee bit o’ribbin’ by Mister B. I figured it had to be BS, because no one in their right mind would walk onto a public board and in the first week or so dump their life story there. If it is true, and you were offended, take a lesson and be a little bit more circumspect in the future. Private area, indeed.

And change up your screen names. After seeing that personal ad, it’s pretty clear that you have no problem changing up pics. You maniac, you. ;)

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
I think I might be confused...what does the personal ad have to do with anything?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Silver said:
I think I might be confused...what does the personal ad have to do with anything?

It doesn't matter, S. She can't hear you anymore.... :D

R35

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
Silver said:

The question is if the mbeachgirl in the ad is the same one here...same location, age, strong personality, job....but different photo. Pic has been posted in the mug-shot gallery...

Probably different people, but you never know...

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Kilted Arab said:
The question is if the mbeachgirl in the ad is the same one here...same location, age, strong personality, job....but different photo. Pic has been posted in the mug-shot gallery...

Probably different people, but you never know...

She was a "high maintenance" mess KA. All gone now.

We're back to business as usual.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Kilted Arab said:
permanent ban??

Well let's just say that the nuances of MBG's absense will remain 'private'
:)

I'm sure you have heard the last of her as much as I probably have not.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Man, what a head case. And appearently, I even missed a good deal of her shinnanigans.

Did I mention she was a nut job?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
bdcrowe said:
Man, what a head case. And appearently, I even missed a good deal of her shinnanigans.

Did I mention she was a nut job?

As Sling mentioned, the details of the lunatic will remain closed. :p

R35

Farquod

Short Game Tragedy
Mar 8, 2005
Slingblade61 said:
I'm sure you have heard the last of her as much as I probably have not.

The fact that the gallery is a pic lighter would seem to support the latter part of that theory.... :D

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
Rockford35 said:
As Sling mentioned, the details of the lunatic will remain closed. :p

R35

Oh, I see. You guys, you mods and admins, you have your own clique with secrets and stories, eh?

Humph. I see a 'them and us' developing here....

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
IrishGolfer said:
BD
If you are going to segregate then get the right anti-Jockisms

PlayinwithdaMisses's3wooders

did I miss any?

Stupendous IG !!! ....A guy travels half way accross the world to play in your back garden and the only thing that you've taken from it is the fact that he plays a girlie club ..... well I never .. *indignant*....

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
Dave Ireland said:
Stupendous IG !!! ....A guy travels half way accross the world to play in your back garden and the only thing that you've taken from it is the fact that he plays a girlie club ..... well I never .. *indignant*....

Rather that than waggling my bait at the local Women's Guild on their annual golf outing.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.