• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

July 20th update....

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
ROTW up by 0.6....

Nice work, ladies! :ukflag: :canadafla :sc: :australia

R35

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
I just entered my 2 POQ. We're barely ahead though...0.46 right now.

Let's step it up!

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Kilted Arab said:
Forgive me for being an idiot, ......?

AAhhh that's too easy Kilted ... I'll let ya away with ... it's kinda like pitching underarm to Barry Bonds ..(it's a baseball analogy) ;)

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
awwwww hellz ya

we be kickin the US team to dogtown and then some! 0.46 up, BOO YA!

ya know...or something

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
well i tryed to help out posted 4 poq after adjustment.would been better but the back 9 jumped up and grabbed my willy.had 15 points on the front and only 12 on the back.(damn double)26 adjusted.or maybe it was the 3 threejacks i had that all ended up bogeys instaed of par.

but its the first time i played that course in 2 yrs so i made a few course management mistakes.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Silver said:
awwwww hellz ya

we be kickin the US team to dogtown and then some! 0.46 up, BOO YA!

ya know...or something

LOL....

I haven't had a chance to play for a while now, it totally sucks donkey. I might hit the range hard this week and tear it up next weekend, or early next week.

By tear it up i mean shoot 84. ;)

R35

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Hah, I'm hoping for the sake of the team that I get another round in before Sunday.

I played a tournament yesterday and the course whipped my ass. Fairly tough course and I shot a 104 on my way to a solid 14 points. Although, 14 points with that score isn't really all that bad. Thanks to starting with an 8 on a par 5, a 10 on a par 4, and later on grabbing an 8 on a par 3, I wandered nicely around the course yesterday. My bunker play was AWFUL. I probably had about 8 strokes just from not being able to get out of two different bunkers. I also lost something like 7 balls yesterday.

Oi.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.