• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

June 14th Glen Erin Outing Checkin!

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
You just need to play with people crappier than you, it works for me when I play with the guys from work:thumbs up:

Tomorrow though you just may be the big dog out there.

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
I am really looking forward to this as well...

Right now I am dead tired....long day at the golf courses (I played like shit, but am hopin I bottled up all the good stuff for tomorrow)...and gotta get up at 4:30am to meet ya'll at the restaurant.......

I met a couple of ya before....but seriously, I cannot wait to meet, laugh, play, and share a part of tomorrow with all of ya!

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Thank you Eric---see you and the new wedges soon!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to this outing, gentlemen :thumbs up:

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
Well, I got home about 1/2 hour ago. I had a great time, and it was absolutely great to see all the "regulars" and meet some new faces.

I played okay; hit some really nice drives and approach shots, and some not so nice ones.

Got to play with Wi-Golfer, ejdahl, and eclark today. Wi-Golfer isn't kidding when he calls the FT-i his fairway finder. He was nailing straight drive after straight drive with that thing. ejdahl can really poke that ball out there, and he's got a nice putting stroke, too. eclark has got a really enviable bunker game, too! He had a couple of excellent up-and-downs from some really tough bunkers (one, a plugged lie, he got to within 10' or so).

The course was really nice, although it had some rather unique features. Notably, the pins, which were only about 4' tall. It REALLY threw off your perception of distance. On more than one occasion, Wi-Golfer's GPS said like 143 yards, and it looked more like 180 yards.

Once again, it was a great time. Got to finally meet ESox, eclark, nututhugame and his friend, indacup, and zaphod's SIL. Of the regulars that were there was MIKE1218, Zaphod and his son Eric (there were 3 Erics there today), the aforementioned ejdahl and Wi-Golfer, WBL and Sssmokin.

The only downside to today was the sunburn I got. Oh well.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Yeap, had a fantastic time and i am really glad everyone was able to make it to this one!

Good breakfast, good round of golf, good dinner afterwards, and as always great friends.

Claire dont think im getting soft on ya there girl...in fact...i'll show ya how hard i am all i need is an email :D

ETA: Yeah, i look like a lobster too...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.