• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Just playin' around

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
LOL. It's a guy bending over to pick up his ball, or mark it, or something. Look at it long enough and you'll see. You can see the little tiny tip of his hat, and his shirt is a bit more purple-ish than his pants.

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Upon closer look..............IT IS RAZOR!!!
dogbeargorilla3.jpg

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Well sssmokin might have better rotation but I outdrove him on this particular hole by a couple yards!! (note my wider stance for power)... :D

And I thought that was a sasquatch coming to check out our drivers.... :)

And my Foot Joy's are not going to any bowling alley!! :D

Geesh you guys... :biglol:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Upon closer look..............IT IS RAZOR!!!
dogbeargorilla3.jpg

I knew it! Razor is a Centaur, and when he tries typing with his hooves it comes out like this:

skds sgaa8702 aa;l;a ewoiw[[a ijrjer89q933489uyrhf9 09u0uqe 4u340q 0q0q09ru at083 84 4 4 4 01==q=a 4ufjfu e fijjfaij p 4jijerjipa j er iqpopo.

THAT's why we've never seen him on the forum...

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
I love this thread. that does look like bigfoot..I'm scared!!!!

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Thats definitely a big old black bear. The fact you guys were oblivious to it cracks me up.

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
I honestly think that is a guy bending over to pick up his ball. His right leg bent, left leg straight, arm is extended. You can see the tip of a hat, and between the hat and his shirt it is skin coloured. Hmm, maybe I'm wrong but does anyone else see that?

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I honestly think that is a guy bending over to pick up his ball. His right leg bent, left leg straight, arm is extended. You can see the tip of a hat, and between the hat and his shirt it is skin coloured. Hmm, maybe I'm wrong but does anyone else see that?

I see what your seeing. The mound is blocking the view of his lower legs and right arm so they look shorter than they really are. This left hand is above his head holding onto a golf club to support himself as he bent over.

I thought it was a bear as well until the closeup was posted.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.