• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Kentucky Trip

MyBluC4

Jan 23, 2008
Thanks for the trip report. Where did you get those threads? Tundra Golf.
This course must look beautiful in the summer.

pdwkyx

Jul 3, 2006
Glad you fellers enjoyed my neck o' th' woods!! I've played both those courses, and they are quite beautiful when they're green!

and, yes, you can buy red stripe here (why you'd want to, when you can also buy goose island is beyond me, but to each his own!)

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
MyBluC4 posted: Thanks for the trip report. Where did you get those threads? Tundra Golf.
This course must look beautiful in the summer.
How did you know where I shop? Yes, I get all my classy clothes at Tundra Golf. Their motto is: "The price is frozen on last years' clothin' ".

pdwkyx posted: Glad you fellers enjoyed my neck o' th' woods!! I've played both those courses, and they are quite beautiful when they're green!
We almost stopped on the way back at Renn Lake, but it was really windy.......gusts up to 40mph........so we kept going.

pdwkyx

Jul 3, 2006
that course is tricky enuff without trying to play in a hurricane! good decision!

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
The first pic in post #4, I cant believe you are trying to hit a driver on a hole like that.
Even post #2 doesnt look like ahole I would trying to hit driver on. You boys dont shy away from the trouble do you LOL.

Looks like it was a great time. I really cant wait for the wisconsin open so I can meet you boys in person. Should be a fun few days.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
And I SPLIT that fairway with the driver!! :D (about 250 yards). :)

Same on the other hole. :)

Ditto on the WSTO!! (Hope the snow is melted by then)... :)

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Just go for it. Its only a lost golf ball and bruised ego. Neither of those is new to me.

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Because the fairways were white...........it was hard to find your ball sometimes..........even when you KNEW you were down the middle. Strange stuff, that Bermuda.:smilie_pi

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
The Bermuda here in GA is just starting to wake up. It will be another 6-8 weeks before the fairways and greens are truly green.

And by then it will be getting too hot to walk comfortably. :(

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
sssmokin and I have played so much together there's no pressure whatsoever and of course the sibling rivalry spurs us on. We get out with anyone else along and the scores go to crap from trying too hard or something. :)

Go Hawks

Just Go For It...
Apr 8, 2008
Fun stuff... I now feel better about my snow-shredded lawn after seeing those fairways. Thanks!

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
One last pic to remind myself that I actually did play golf this year..............been waiting for the snow to stop since we've been back. It's still snowing today..........3 days in a row now. This year really sucks.
wall.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online