• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

KZG Evolution Irons/Graman Limey shaft combo!

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
FOR SALE

KZG Irons/Infiniti IP Wedges.

I would prefer selling this entire set complete...but might consider selling irons separately or heads separately.

KZG Evolution Irons 4-PW w/Graman Limey 580 graphite shafts. R/S flex.
Infiniti SW & LW w/Graman Limey 580 graphite shafts R/S flex.

View attachment awww.indacupgolf.com_limey2.jpg
The wedges in this picture are NOT Infiniti wedges (can provide pics upon request)

The KZG's are a satin finish and show almost no wear at all....however, the 8-iron DOES have a scratch across the sole of it...not visable at address....otherwise everything looks almost showroon fresh.

Clubs have all be spined and flo'd..and I will put on new grips to fit the buyers needs.

I would like $300 for everything....

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Was gonna say, those look like Wishon wedges from here.

That set actually looks cool as hell. Anyone curious about graphite should snatch those up.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I so want these Rory!! I'm a huge fan of the Limeys!!

How light are they, relative to steel?

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
t-t-t-t-t-t-t-oday j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-unior

Not really my 'type' but would be fun to play those! Good luck with the sale rory!
Welly, welly, welly, well!!!

I made an offer - lets' see what happens.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Get 'em Eracer! We need more members for Club KZG! Right now, we have, uhm, let's see... well, there's me, and..... Wait, I have two sets. Does that count as two?

BTW, those are really awesome. I love the shafts and grips together. Price is good, too, considering the cost of the components.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Get 'em Eracer! We need more members for Club KZG! Right now, we have, uhm, let's see... well, there's me, and..... Wait, I have two sets. Does that count as two?

BTW, those are really awesome. I love the shafts and grips together. Price is good, too, considering the cost of the components.
Lime green forged irons? Gotta' love it.

My only fear is that they will be like the MP-30's I bought. Not quite forgiving enough for my game.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Hey Rory - just posting this here because someone else had problems with PM's and I haven't seen a reply to the one I sent at 11:30. Just wanted to make sure you got it.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States

My only fear is that they will be like the MP-30's I bought. Not quite forgiving enough for my game.
They should be fine...I forgave you for your game!! :D

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004

I had a set of Evolutions that I sold to, um let's see, oh yeah, Clug :prop:, and they are WAY more forgiving than the MP-30s. I played from the 5 on and they were great. They reminded me a lot of my Mizuno MX-20 set, with a thinnish topline and just a touch of offset. The 9 and PW are close to being MBs but not quite, they still have a tiny cavity.

The ONLY reason I sold my set was that I was constantly switching between them and the i5 and that was starting to hurt my game. I figured the PINGs would last longer so I sold the KZGs.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
They should be fine...I forgave you for your game!! :D
You are truly a prince among men. Or something.

I had a set of Evolutions that I sold to, um let's see, oh yeah, Clug :prop:, and they are WAY more forgiving than the MP-30s. I played from the 5 on and they were great. They reminded me a lot of my Mizuno MX-20 set, with a thinnish topline and just a touch of offset. The 9 and PW are close to being MBs but not quite, they still have a tiny cavity.

The ONLY reason I sold my set was that I was constantly switching between them and the i5 and that was starting to hurt my game. I figured the PINGs would last longer so I sold the KZGs.
Cool. Thanks.

🔥 Latest posts