• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ladies Clubs: Ping G2L ??

I have an outstanding calender at work too, with pictures of the most exotic places to play golf.

Many times a day I find myself saying "Now, if the wind was into my face here, I'd play the knockdown 9 iron forsure...." :D

Then I realize where I am and start crying.

Someday.... :(

R35

Rock, I think you're in a good spot. I can play and do play and things are getting WORSE.

Maybe if I lived in a snow covered landscape, I might actually improve my game.

I'm one of these guys that needs 5 months to get his game on track. Then, it snows for 7 months.

But, I get to play in my basement, which is cool. Right? :(

R35

You need a place like the indoor facility I go to. Even for the camaraderie aspect of it, it's just cool to always have people around, but that aren't annoying:

www.urbanlinks.net

We have an indoor place here. We're scheduled to play Wednesday of next week i think.

We'll see how the game is progressing.

Stupid winter.

R35

Hey Golfer Girl, The G2 are great irons, for me Ping is the One and only. Ping is great with fitting. I hope you will enjoy the Ping and you probably never play anything else

I'm not a huge Ping fan, although and this is a scientificly proven fact. Ping's are indesructable, they will ast you forever and then some, they along with cockroaches and TM's terrible english are about the only things that coudl suvive total nuclear holocaust.

Last tiem i played in an indoor sim i shot awfully, It;s demo days at the dome next weekend and im pumped also Golftoen is having a long drive competeion this month they are giving away boxes of HX Tours for the long drive of the week, and the overall winner of the month gets a new GBG 454. I'm pumped to be winning that shortly :D.

I to have a golf calender 3 of them infact one in my room at home one on my desk at work and one in my living room. plus a plethora (Master that means "a great amount") of golf posters. I'm surprised I still have a GF I drag her to every demo day and golf store around when i get the urge to hit some balls. Yeah I'm awsome.

MAHALLEDAY said:
I'm not a huge Ping fan, although and this is a scientificly proven fact. Ping's are indesructable, they will ast you forever and then some, they along with cockroaches and TM's terrible english are about the only things that coudl suvive total nuclear holocaust.

Last tiem i played in an indoor sim i shot awfully, It;s demo days at the dome next weekend and im pumped also Golftoen is having a long drive competeion this month they are giving away boxes of HX Tours for the long drive of the week, and the overall winner of the month gets a new GBG 454. I'm pumped to be winning that shortly :D.

I to have a golf calender 3 of them infact one in my room at home one on my desk at work and one in my living room. plus a plethora (Master that means "a great amount") of golf posters. I'm surprised I still have a GF I drag her to every demo day and golf store around when i get the urge to hit some balls. Yeah I'm awsome.

I honestly cannot believe that YOU just made fun of TM for having poor language skills.

This has to be the funniest post of the year! :D:D:D

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54