• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ladies Clubs Recommendations

CybrSlicr

Aug 30, 2004
I need some advice for clubs for my wife - she has been playing a couple of times a week with me and I would like to upgrade her cheap Wilson irons. She is not a strong swinger so game improvement irons would be ideal. I also believe she would definitely benefit from hybrids for the 4,5 and 6.

I have found a couple of good alternatives but I am not sure which way I want to go:

RockBottomGolf has Cleveland 588 MT Ladies 4-PW for $319 - if I get these I need to get a couple of hybrids also
Dicks has the Cobra Baffler Hybrids/Irons - 4-6H, 7-PW for $499
Dicks has the Adams A12 os set for $399

Anyone familiar with these sets? Any advice - I would like to stay under $500...

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
I need some advice for clubs for my wife - she has been playing a couple of times a week with me and I would like to upgrade her cheap Wilson irons. She is not a strong swinger so game improvement irons would be ideal. I also believe she would definitely benefit from hybrids for the 4,5 and 6.

I have found a couple of good alternatives but I am not sure which way I want to go:

RockBottomGolf has Cleveland 588 MT Ladies 4-PW for $319 - if I get these I need to get a couple of hybrids also
Dicks has the Cobra Baffler Hybrids/Irons - 4-6H, 7-PW for $499
Dicks has the Adams A12 os set for $399

Anyone familiar with these sets? Any advice - I would like to stay under $500...

My wife is an upper 90s, low 100s player and she has really enjoyed her Adams clubs. She started with the A3OS Complete set (13 clubs, putter, bag) and then sold those to a friend who was getting started. She went right back and got the A12OS complete set. They retail over your budget new, but new old stock is out there on eBay and can be had much cheaper. They typically include driver, 3, 5, 7 woods, 4,5,6 hybrids and then hybrid irons thru the SW, plus a putter. The bag that comes with those is nice too - 14 individual dividers.

J.P.C.

Aug 31, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
Country
South Africa South Africa
My wife is an upper 90s, low 100s player and she has really enjoyed her Adams clubs. She started with the A3OS Complete set (13 clubs, putter, bag) and then sold those to a friend who was getting started. She went right back and got the A12OS complete set. They retail over your budget new, but new old stock is out there on eBay and can be had much cheaper. They typically include driver, 3, 5, 7 woods, 4,5,6 hybrids and then hybrid irons thru the SW, plus a putter. The bag that comes with those is nice too - 14 individual dividers.

my guess would also be to go for the Adams or the Cobra set. nice clubs those!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Here you go. Everything but the bag for $350.

Golf Sets - Lady Turner Full Golf Club Set - Diamond Tour Golf

Complete Set includes
  • Lady Turner LPT Series II Titanium Driver - 14 Degree
  • Lady Turner LPT Series II Fairway Wood - 5 wood
  • Lady Turner LPT Series II Hybrid - #4
  • Lady Turner LPT Series II Hybrid - #5
  • Lady Turner LPT Series II Hybrid - #6
  • Lady Turner LPZ Irons 7-SW Irons
  • Inazone SCX Putter
  • DTG Driver, Fairway and Hybrid Headcovers
  • Inazone Black Blade Putter Headcover

OP
C

CybrSlicr

Aug 30, 2004
She swung the Bafflers and the Adams and really likes the Adams a12 os set. Dicks only had the set on the wall so discounted it 10% - $360 for the Adams a12 os set - irons/hybrids all set - now for a lesson or two for her
a1_smile.gif

🔥 Latest posts