• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

LEBRON

floggerrushmd

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2008
I think the announcers at the end of the game said it right. True MVPs make that shot. It was fun to watch.

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
I'm just glad he listen to me a few years back...I taught him everything he knows.

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Where was Lebron last night? Lakers v Magic in the finals. Magic win it all.

OP
clemsonhacker

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006
i kow right...jeez...they jsut dont match up well witht the magic...i thinks its gonna be denver and the magic

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Lebron needs more help. None of those Cleveland guys are worth a damn. But he sure is something to watch. At 6' 10" and with speed and moves like that. And he can shoot the ball too. Kobe is nowhere near him in talent. (And I really dislike rapist Kobe so that's a good thing).... :)

Steve K

May 19, 2009
I wouldn't count LeBron and the Cavs out of this. It's 3-1, next game is at CLE and they should take it and then the big one which would be game 6 in ORL. I think if they can win those two games then game 7 @ home with that crowd going nuts should be in the bag.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I think the Majic will win the series. But I would like to see Lebron and Kobe heads up in the Championship series. As long as Lebron schools Kobe that is.

Steve K

May 19, 2009
The one team I didn't want to see in the finals is the Magic. Their style of play just bores me and I don't really like anyone on the team besides Courtney Lee who I think is just going to be awesome in the very near future and is very similiar to Brandon Roy. I'd much rather see CLE vs DEN or CLE vs LA, DEN vs ORL would be soooo not cool.

🔥 Latest posts