• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Let's have those chip dip recipes

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
My company is having a chip dip contest tomorrow. Here's what I'm making.

Bacon-Horseradish Dip

Ingredients:
1 5-oz. jar prepared horseradish
1 11-oz. jar real bacon bits
3 16-oz. containers sour cream
1 ham or beef bouillon cube, crushed

Directions:
Using a food processor or blender, chop the bacon bits and the bouillon cube down to a fine consistency, then add the jar of horseradish and blend well. Add a few tablespoons of sour cream, blend well. Place all the remaining sour cream in a storage container with lid, large enough to hold all ingredients, fold in blended mixture and mix well. Refrigerate for a couple of hours. Enjoy with your favorite rippled chips.

Tip:
Keep back about 4-6 Tbs. to add to 6-8 oz. of cream cheese to make an excellent steak butter.

I've never made this before. I got the recipe from my sister who probably got it off the net somewhere.
2razz.gif

What do you like to make?

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
My company is having a chip dip contest tomorrow. Here's what I'm making.

Bacon-Horseradish Dip

Ingredients:
1 5-oz. jar prepared horseradish
1 11-oz. jar real bacon bits
3 16-oz. containers sour cream
1 ham or beef bouillon cube, crushed

Directions:
Using a food processor or blender, chop the bacon bits and the bouillon cube down to a fine consistency, then add the jar of horseradish and blend well. Add a few tablespoons of sour cream, blend well. Place all the remaining sour cream in a storage container with lid, large enough to hold all ingredients, fold in blended mixture and mix well. Refrigerate for a couple of hours. Enjoy with your favorite rippled chips.

Tip:
Keep back about 4-6 Tbs. to add to 6-8 oz. of cream cheese to make an excellent steak butter.

I've never made this before. I got the recipe from my sister who probably got it off the net somewhere.
2razz.gif

What do you like to make?

You had me at "bacon". You win.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
I make a pretty decent cheese dip for parties.

2 of the giant logs of velveeta cheese.
2 cans of rotel (drained).
2 jars of black bean and corn salsa.
1 lb ground chorizo browned and drained.
Throw in a crockpot on warm until melted. Enjoy with tortilla chips and your favorite beer.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Get yourself the crunchiest ruffle cut chips you can find. You need a good strong chip for this dip.

Then go to the store and get you some packs of Lipton Onion Soup mix, a regular container of sour cream(not the low fat stuff, don't be a *****) and an 8oz brick of cream cheese(same here, no low fat shit....grow a pair).

Mix those things together, refrigerate for a couple hours, and dig in.

Motherbitch is it good.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online