• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Looking for a <400cc Driver

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
So a couple of years back the GF bought me some Burberry HC's but the #1 HC was to small for any of the drivers I've had and has never been used.

So I guess I'm looking for something that I could put together that is around 375cc. I've had my eye on the J33P but anyone have any other suggestions that I could game.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
So let me get this straight...you are going to buy a whole new driver, just so you can use a headcover?

I like your thinking!

Kinda like buying a whole new car because someone gave you a really nice set of tires! :D

OP
SplooGe

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
I figured it'd be a reason to buy something and help me get a start on some club building. I seem to remember someone gamed a Nakashima 380 a while back, anyone with a review on that?

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I know rock is pretty into Naks...not sure if it was him though...

Oh and no need to justify buying or building clubs on this site...WBL buys a driver every time the sun comes up...

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I had and still have the Nak 380. I'd sell it to you, if you like. It's got the best sound of any driver I've EVER hit. First driver I actually MISSED when I let someone borrow it. But the shaft I have in there is hooky for me, and I'm enjoying my GEEK right now.

It's a 9.5 Nakashima NP-1 380CC with a stiff flex TourSwing Vengeance (Tour) shaft. I think it CPMs at 259. I have that exact figure on my other computer. I'll PM you.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I've got an R7Quad TP 9.5* with the Speeder757 stiff if you're interested.

kdp86

Club ho no mo!
Dec 10, 2008
I've got an old Titleist 983k I might be able to part with, Fujikura Speeder Stiff, 8.5 loft.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.