• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lost some dough, won some beers

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I had one of the most entertaining rounds of my life on saturday. My buddy and I met in the Great White North to take on the town and play some golf. We went to the worst course in the world, which is one of my favorites. There is no fairway, no rough. Just"first cut" as far as the ball flies (not very). Since he took the Corvette up, and his clubs didn't fit... we played with 7 iron only. Dollar a hole and a beer a birdie, which must be finished by the time you finish putting out the next hole (with 7 iron). It was an up and down kind of day; we both had many great and many poor shots. I was two dollars up and a beer down at the turn, but I birdied 9 and 10 to take the lead. Some bad lies finished out our six pack, and I came in a dollar down. We had to make some shots and kept it the competition to some fun between buddies. A good time was had by the "ranger", who thought we were morons.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.