• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lots of stuff once again

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Dave you big time wanker. You payed me in pounds, which works out to almost $240 US. I am going to deny the transaction so you can resend it for $120 US dollars, unless your intention was to give me a sizeable tip ;)

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
bollocks!

anyway, cheers, I can't cancel or repay until I get the cancellation back, will do it straight away though

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Lyle

Would it be cheeky to ask for some ferrules to be thrown in? Assuming they haven't been posted yet?:)

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
check out my sig, I am just abusing his good nature, nothing wrong with that

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Lyle

Would it be cheeky to ask for some ferrules to be thrown in? Assuming they haven't been posted yet?:)

Ask Zaphod, he has some "long distance" ferrules. Just don't let WBL know or he will be hoing those next.

maywb

May 8, 2008
Lyle,

I'll take the creation shafts. I'll let you know the lengths I need them.

Thanks,
Wade

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Ask Zaphod, he has some "long distance" ferrules. Just don't let WBL know or he will be hoing those next.

I've been looking for some "high performance ferrules" to put on all my scotty camerons ever since he mentioned those, but no luck yet. :D

🔥 Latest posts