• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lower Your Handicap.

cjgolfinfo

Nov 4, 2008
Dear Fellow Golfer,
If you - like me - are an eager amateur golfer, you may very well recognize the following:
You have a fairly nice swing which functions very well on the driving range, but as soon as you are playing for real, your game falls apart - there's absolutely no consistency.
Your drives slice or hook, iron shots from fairway end up in rough or semi-rough, your short game is poor, bringing the ball nowhere near the hole, and you 3-putt far too many holes. Do you recognize some or all of this?
Of course, you do not play like that all the time, but I do often enough to fail on 4-6 holes during a round. Pretty frustrating, so I have been looking around for answers to help me improve my game and lower my handicap.
And there is help to be found out there on the internet, actually so much that I have decided to collect some of the best things on my own new golf website, so that others may also benefit from some of the information that has helped me.
So whether you have trouble with your swing, the mental aspects of golf, or the physical side of the game, you may find interesting and helpful answers to your problem(s) through my website.
For further information, please visit spam.com
Sincerely
Claus K. jensen
About me: I am a Danish grammar school teacher of English and sports. I have been an active sportsman all my life and turned to golf 8 years ago. My golf handicap is 22, and I am constantly looking for ways to lower it. That search has been so interesting that I have decided to share some my findings with you through my website, which contains tips, tricks, articles, and golf instruction programs.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Playing 8yrs. and a 22 handicap? Well, cripes, I've been playing 5 and an 11. That's almost half the time and I'm twice as good, so if you need any tips, feel free to ask in the "Hacker's Anonymous" section. I'll give you a hint, it's 90% short game. Tiger could play your sprayed all over the GD place tee shots and shoot level par no problem.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Playing 8yrs. and a 22 handicap? Well, cripes, I've been playing 5 and an 11. That's almost half the time and I'm twice as good, so if you need any tips, feel free to ask in the "Hacker's Anonymous" section. I'll give you a hint, it's 90% short game. Tiger could play your sprayed all over the GD place tee shots and shoot level par no problem.

I was thinking the same thing, 22 handicap after 8 years?????????????

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Sorry Claus, you suck and no one want to see your crappy site but we will continue to ridicule your handicap in your absence. ;)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.