• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

LPGA Finale: Ko vs. Park, Battle of Titans

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
By Golf Channel Communications

The LPGA Tour wraps up its season with the CME Group Tour Championship in Naples, as nine players have a mathematical chance of claiming the season-long Race to the CME Globe prize. World No. 1 Lydia Ko and World No. 2 Inbee Park each have recorded five victories in 2015, and will automatically win the race with a victory this week.

The nine LPGA Tour players with a mathematical chance to win the season-long race to the CME Globe are: Lydia Ko (No. 1); Inbee Park (No. 2); Stacy Lewis (No. 3); Sei Young Kim (No. 4); Lexi Thompson (No. 5); Amy Yang (No. 6); So Yeon Ryu (No. 7); Anna Nordqvist (No. 8) and Shanshan Feng (No. 9). (The top three will automatically win the race with a victory this week.)

Ko and Park each have recorded five victories in 2015. Currently, Ko also holds a narrow lead over Park in the Rolex Player of the Year and money title rankings, while Park leads Ko in the Race for the Vare Trophy, given to the player with the lowest scoring average.

Ko defends: Lydia Ko defeated Carlota Ciganda and Julieta Granada on the fourth playoff hole to earn her third victory of the 2014 season and capture the season-long Race to the CME Globe.

Headlining the field: Lydia Ko, Inbee Park, Stacy Lewis, Sei Young Kim, Lexi Thompson, Amy Yang, So Yeon Ryu, Anna Nordqvist and Shanshan Feng.

CME Group Tour Championship
Dates: Nov. 19-22
Venue: Tiburon Golf Club, Naples, Fla.

Tournament Airtimes on Golf Channel (Eastern):
Thursday 4-6:30 p.m. (Tape delay) / 12:30-3 p.m. (Streaming on Golf Live Extra)
Friday 4-6:30 p.m. (Tape delay) / 1:30-4 p.m. (Streaming on Golf Live Extra)
Saturday 4-6:30 p.m. (Tape delay) / 1:30-4 p.m. (Streaming on Golf Live Extra)
Sunday **2-4 p.m. (Live on ABC)**

Source: LPGA Finale: Ko vs. Park, Battle of Titans

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I'd shag Lydia! Park? NO!
That is all!

More woman than you can handle?

NA-BX030_GOLF_P_20130628165201.jpg

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
I watched Gerina and the twins finish up. She birdied 17 and 18 to keep it close, but Kerr eagled 17 and par'd 18 to win. Awesome finish!

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I watched Gerina and the twins finish up. She birdied 17 and 18 to keep it close, but Kerr eagled 17 and par'd 18 to win. Awesome finish!

Gerina and the twins FTW always!

12291692_10153129620765684_8670815150365227129_o.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.