• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

March Madness 2019

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
All right, it's here! First day has already seen one of my ACC teams get beat in the first game. Not really a Louisville fan anyway, but they got beat handily.

Hoping Belmont beats Maryland...don't like Maryland.

Will be pulling for Duke as my #1 team NCAA (NC State in NIT).

Ok boys, what say you?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Love Duke, they had a scare this weekend but they appear to outclass the rest of the field. Zion is a beast!
Just don't say that in front of our daughter-in-law. She was born and raised in North Carolina and bleeds that "Tar Heel Blue". HATES Duke. If they had a neighbor whose dog was named Duke, she'd either move or strangle the dog!!! Yes, she talks funny. Y'all'd thank them thar redneck Caroliners wud leastwise speak rale 'Murican English, bless their hearts.

OP
MCDavis

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Just don't say that in front of our daughter-in-law. She was born and raised in North Carolina and bleeds that "Tar Heel Blue". HATES Duke. If they had a neighbor whose dog was named Duke, she'd either move or strangle the dog!!! Yes, she talks funny. Y'all'd thank them thar redneck Caroliners wud leastwise speak rale 'Murican English, bless their hearts.
I live 45 minutes from Duke (brother in law's school), 40 minutes from Carolina (sister's school), and 40 minutes from NC State (my and both my daughter's school). This is basketball heaven. Tell your daughter in law State is my favorite, Duke is 2nd, Carolina sucks! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
So much for all the BS talk of one conference being better then another. Four different conferences represented in the final four. Not sure who is going to win either since no Duke, UNC, Kentucky etc.

OP
MCDavis

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I think Auburn has the best shot.

OP
MCDavis

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Well, not really much excitement last night other than the last 2 minutes of the game, and the first minute of overtime. Glad Virginia won (ACC), but would've been happy for Texas Tech as well given neither team had ever been there before.

🔥 Latest posts