• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

March Madness

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I love the Big Dance. I hate the NBA. College B ball is so much more exciting. Wisconsin might go deep into the tourney. No North Carolina and ACC doesn't look as tough this year. Star of Syracuse is hurt. West Virginia looking pretty good. Kansas the power this year. Texas fell off the cliff. Georgetown starting to play some good basketball. Kentucky pretty good and so is Tennessee. Betting my money on Kansas.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
NCAA Committee, Thank you yet again for your East Coast bias...

If you're going to bother calling it the overall number one seed...then how about not giving the overall number 1 seed the toughest bracket...

Oh well, time to nut up or shut up...

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
I think Kentucky is the team to beat. West Virginia is good, but had their hands full with Mississippi State. Thought it really sucked that Mississippi State and Illinois didn't go to the big dance. All these little schools that had great records playing nobody we've ever heard of get in. North Southern East Western State...........27 and 4.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Crazy Day to kick off the Tourney!

Georgetown goes down.

Several buzzer beaters/last second shots to win games. Several Overtimes as well.

I love March!!!!

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
The only powerhouse team that looked like one today was Kansas. Everyone else made the little schools look good. And Wake beat Texas at the buzzer. This was a great day.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
As much as I hate to admit it.... UK and KSU looked pretty solid. Much more solid than KU....who, yet again sleptwalked through the first half.... against a good team, I don't think we're going to get away with it so easily. This team is lacking a killer instinct that the '08 team had.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
WVU, for 90% of the game, looked like one of the final four for sure. They just need to make sure that the 90% becomes 100%, because not all other teams will be so forgiving.

UNM is the same, but worse. They can't sleepwalk through a first half if they want to walk away with something here. Round two will be very telling for my Lobos.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Lol.

How did I know?.... Slow starts killed us.

Good luck to your guys' teams.

🔥 Latest posts