• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

March Madness

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Wow. UNM had just horrid shooting. Under .500 from anywhere on the court. We had more shots, but if you can't make em...

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Thankfully I didn't have Kansas winning it all, did have them at least getting there though. kentucky was my pick. hopefully they can continue.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Lol.

How did I know?.... Slow starts killed us.

Good luck to your guys' teams.

Sorry, Carl!! Couldn't have happened to a better team. :>) No love for the Hawks over here! Now, if the Cats can just keep it going.

Kentucky and WVA both look solid. Huggie's a good coach, but don't know if he has the talent on the team to take them all the way. A couple of the Cinderella teams might have a chance this year. Been some really good games to watch!!!!

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Kentucky is ridiculous. John Wall... the only word I can think of to describe him is "absurd." They have the most talent on the floor by a wide margin. I'm a Cuse fan (but really, I think being a fan of any team is like cheering for a shirt) but if Cuse plays their best, and Kentucky plays at 80%, UK is going to brutalize them. Kentucky, agaisnt a lot of teams, has 3-5 of the best players on the floor.

Three cheers for Northern Iowa though! What a display of class and determination. I thought their spirit would break when it got down to a 1 pt lead, but man. Playing like they'd been there before. Very impressive stuff.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
'Cuse rolls over Gonzaga with solid play and a fantastic day of shooting. Fingers crossed that Onuaku is back on the floor soon to give their game the power it needs to run with UK.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I'm not sure if Wisconsin was that bad or Cornell is that good. In any case it wasn't even a game. I'm now in a funk. Thank God Ohio State, Michigan State and Purdue all won. Go big 10. We'll see how good Cornell really is now when they meet Kentucky.

Syracuse and Kentucky in the big game. You heard it here first.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Cornell Played KU tough at home (only a 5 pt game I believe)

They are very much for real. Whether or not they can give UK a match is yet to be seen. I wouldn't put it past them. I would love to see them beat UK. Calipari is a worm.

At this point, I would also feel very good if UNI beat Mich. State, and if Xavier or 'Cuse beats K-State. (I'm sorry, Limp....if KU beats a team 3 times in a year and isn't going to win a NC, then that team they beat doesn't deserve to win it either, haha)

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
GO WVU! Mountaineers!

Darn Lobos, darn them to heck! That said, for my Lobos, I'm excited about next year, hehe.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Cornell Played KU tough at home (only a 5 pt game I believe)

They are very much for real. Whether or not they can give UK a match is yet to be seen. I wouldn't put it past them. I would love to see them beat UK. Calipari is a worm.

At this point, I would also feel very good if UNI beat Mich. State, and if Xavier or 'Cuse beats K-State. (I'm sorry, Limp....if KU beats a team 3 times in a year and isn't going to win a NC, then that team they beat doesn't deserve to win it either, haha)

KSU can't get by both Xavier and Syracuse. As much as these guys have gutted it out, they just aren't capable of playing at that level. Picked pre-season to finish 7th in the Big 12... finish second and make the Sweet Sixteen... they've had a heck of a year! And, wait until next year. Only lose Colon and Pullen from any that have played much at all. They're a young team, extremely talented, with a coach that is a heck of a motivator. I think you'll see two of the three "big guns", Kentucky/Syracuse/Duke and two double-digit seeds in the Final Four.

Members online

No members online now.