• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MASSIVE SHOP BLOWOUT

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Orders take anywhere from 4-21 business days when shipping from Canada. Usually much closer to the latter. Patience grasshopper.

RickinMA

Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2007
You mean something like the orange and black ones that are already on them LOL.

that's funny - I figured you may have blown them off and carried them over to other clubs...
I really don't need them, but when has that stopped anyone from buying golf equipment...

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Orders take anywhere from 4-21 business days when shipping from Canada. Usually much closer to the latter. Patience grasshopper.

I understand with the stupid customs but do U have any sort of tracking information so I can make arrangements to be home/ Have people ready to install it for me?

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Graman UL780 (limey) S flex plays 44.5 to 45 in driver $60

OK, after doing some research on this I think I want it.
Questions though (sorry):
* How long will it play in a bore-through? May need to get an extension if shorter than 44 1/2".
* Comparing apples to oranges here but will this play slightly stiffer (tip flex especially) compared to my 76g Stiff V2?
* Most importantly, will shipping to Portland, Victoria, Aus ZIP 3305 blow this deal out of the water?:laugh:
Thanks

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I understand with the stupid customs but do U have any sort of tracking information so I can make arrangements to be home/ Have people ready to install it for me?

No tracking info available for regular mail sent from Canada to USA. Talk to your customs about that, they're the ones that does that idiocy.

Even if you're not home, you can pick it up at your local post office the same day.

I love and hate waiting for equipment. It's funny, because everytime I see the Fedex truck on my street I think "He's gotta be going to 2825, gotta be." It's pretty funny.:laugh:

R35

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I love and hate waiting for equipment. It's funny, because everytime I see the Fedex truck on my street I think "He's gotta be going to 2825, gotta be." It's pretty funny.:laugh:

R35

There is no better feeling than knowing that your club is supposed to arrive that day and passing the UPS truck pulling out of your neighborhood. :D
The only feeling better than the above is pulling into the driveway and realizing you wife is not home from work yet and you have pulled off the perfect stealth ho. :laugh:

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
LOL - this is my favorite:

WILLISTON,
VT, US 08/29/2007 7:50 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
I'm starting to get everything delivered to the office...Don't have to deal with the GF at all on that one...

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
I just tell my wife what I'm buying and when it's coming, you bunch of wimps!! ;)

kwcsports

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2006
Lyle, if you still have the Ul440 silver, I would like it. Please invoice me thru paypal at your convenience. Could you also throw a shim in the box and charge me. My paypal ID is [email protected] Thanks alot Kevin (kwcsports)

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Graman UL780 (limey) S flex plays 44.5 to 45 in driver $60

Lyle, not sure if you saw this post but it got bumped down:

OK, after doing some research on this I think I want it.
Questions though (sorry):
* How long will it play in a bore-through? May need to get an extension if shorter than 44 1/2".
* Comparing apples to oranges here but will this play slightly stiffer (tip flex especially) compared to my 76g Stiff V2?
* Most importantly, will shipping to Portland, Victoria, Aus ZIP 3305 blow this deal out of the water?:laugh:
Thanks

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Oh yeah i totally forgot to even ask, cause im stupid. I have a R7 quad- With the diamana 83 fit in there? Or will I need to shim it or what not...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.