• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MASSIVE SHOP BLOWOUT

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Just wondering when did you ship that diamana blue board 63 to me? I just want to know how it has been i have tryouts in 4 days and I dont even think I will have it installed if I got it tomorrow

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Just wondering when did you ship that diamana blue board 63 to me? I just want to know how it has been i have tryouts in 4 days and I dont even think I will have it installed if I got it tomorrow

Assuming he sent it the day you paid for it, that's not even 10 working days. I wouldn't bet on USPS getting it to you tommorrow, considering it's a holiday.

If you're putting your fate of getting a club from USPS or Canada Post in a certain amount of time, you're barking up the wrong tree. It's cheap, but for a reason.

Assume you're not getting it this week and focus on your tryouts. The shaft will arrive when it does. Don't let it be a distraction. Plus, if you're thinking that a shaft is going to make you putt and chip better, it ain't. Driver shafts aren't lifesavers, as much as we all think they are.

:)

R35

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Assuming he sent it the day you paid for it, that's not even 10 working days. I wouldn't bet on USPS getting it to you tommorrow, considering it's a holiday.

If you're putting your fate of getting a club from USPS or Canada Post in a certain amount of time, you're barking up the wrong tree. It's cheap, but for a reason.

Assume you're not getting it this week and focus on your tryouts. The shaft will arrive when it does. Don't let it be a distraction. Plus, if you're thinking that a shaft is going to make you putt and chip better, it ain't. Driver shafts aren't lifesavers, as much as we all think they are.

:)

R35

Oh i know it wont come tomorrow for the holiday, but it was just a time thing, I am actually very happy, I played today and somehow shot 76 after 2 days of back to back 83,83 now 76. BUT i coulda have held it 72 or even 71 if i wouldnt have hit my first 2 drives of the day OB. I just want the shaft as a confidence boost, even if I did not hit it one time, just knowing its there makes me happier. you have to understand, its like counting down until a early Christmas for me.. or at least until i get burner tp and maybe some new woods lol

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Graman UL780 (limey) S flex plays 44.5 to 45 in driver $60

Graman UL540 (cherry bomb) S flex plays 44 in driver $40

what are the weights of these two shafts??? what size tip?

is the Comp NT still available??

thanks.

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
sorry the 780 and Grafalloy are already gone. I need to update the main page.

The 540 weighs 65g.

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006
has anybody except wildcatgolfer17 recieved anything yet???...im getting excited about try out these shafts

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
I'm still waiting like a little kid does for Xmas

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
LOL, welcome to the world of cross border shipping. Honestly, its coming, it really is.

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Its only been like 33 days ;) Not like I have time to play anyway. And there isn't a shop open when I get off work now days anyway...fortunately the crop is down and I'll be done 3 weeks early.

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
If you guys havent got your stuff by the end of the week let me know and I will make some calls. And splooge, your 33 days doesnt count because you know I firgot to ship it for the first 20 of them LOL.

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
haha...I was just kidding...Like I said I hit about 10 balls a day at work and that is the extent of my golf for the next 2 months

🔥 Latest posts