• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Maxfli Tour and Tour X discount

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Another golf web site is running a deal with Dick’s on the Maxfli Tour and Maxfli Tour X golf balls. Normally $35 a dozen, now $19.99 a dozen. Great deal on 3 or 4 piece urethane covered balls.

Discount code = MGS1999

Not sure how long it’s going to last, but it worked today.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Apparently it is only good for 24 hours so get cracking if you are interested.

Hoganman1

Feb 10, 2018
Charlotte, NC
Country
I've wondered about these Maxfli Balls. Back in the 90s they were premium balls played by Nicklaus and Norman. I think Taylormade bought some (or all) of the brand and started marketing balls under the Taylormade name. Who makes the Maxfli balls we see today?

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I've wondered about these Maxfli Balls. Back in the 90s they were premium balls played by Nicklaus and Norman. I think Taylormade bought some (or all) of the brand and started marketing balls under the Taylormade name. Who makes the Maxfli balls we see today?

Dicks’s owns the brand and marketing rights (obtained from TM, the same way they obtained the TopFlite brand from Callaway), the balls are made in Taiwan at a factory that does other OEM balls. From my research, the ball plant in South Korea (Nassau I believe) can produce quality stuff (Taylor Made, Snell, the first generation Kirkland) and the Taiwan factory is similar. The factory in China (S M Parker I believe) has a lesser reputation. This generation of Maxfli is supposedly high quality based on independent testing and the label is placed along the CG line (think of it as a higher tech Check Go) to help eliminate any inconsistencies in flight.

Looking forward to see how they perform.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
This generation of Maxfli is supposedly high quality,,,
Our group is always the first off the tee each morning. We find quite a few balls, left behind by the players from the day before. We've commented about the number of Maxfli balls we've found this year that are cracked. The "cracked ball syndrome" has not been all cold weather related. One particular day, we found three of the green Maxfli's… all cracked. Must have come from the same box and hit by the same player. Early on, we thought there had been some "gorilla" out there pounding the balls down the fairway. Then, one of our own guys cracked one he had found and played a few holes with... and he is far from our longest hitter. Hopefully, just an anomaly from a single run of them.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.