• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mike Bennett and Andy Plummer

charnockpro

Aug 25, 2005
Has anyone got a copy or does anyone know of a resource where i can view this article in Golfworld? i have been reading other forums, and i am intrigued to see what they have to say, as the are both TGM and MORAD disciples.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Has anyone got a copy or does anyone know of a resource where i can view this article in Golfworld? i have been reading other forums, and i am intrigued to see what they have to say, as the are both TGM and MORAD disciples.

Have you tried Golfworld.com? If not there, try GolfDigest.com as I think they are related. If you still dont have any luck let me know and I will scan and email or something to get you the article from golfworld. It wasnt very long though, and a little vague. Worth a look though. I am heading out and wont be home until about 6pm EST, so I wont be able to do anything until then, just let me know.

OP
charnockpro

charnockpro

Aug 25, 2005
If you guys could do that it would be very much appreciated, i am in the UK and unable to access online or any other form.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Dang, I had the magazine ready to take to work and forgot it this morning. I'll get it done one of these days.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
charnockpro,

Check your PM. Others wanting this PM me your e-mail address. I'm not going to put up here.

:)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.